Skip to main content

10 Books That I Read In 2019

10 books that I read in 2019
Photo by Kimberly Farmer on Unsplash

Have you ever noticed what is the thing most common in the most successful people in the world?

Reading.

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Imran Khan, Dan Pena, Jeff Bezos... all these leaders are good readers. They read several books a month. If you are already a reader that's well and good but if you are not, try to get started from now. Because a book is an extract of years of experience of its author. You can gain that giant amount of experience in a matter of hours. It is a good way to utilize free time too. 

I personally love to read. There is no specific subject I read about but apart from my subject (computer science) I prefer to read about just personal development and history. However, I am trying to add more categories per year. There are arguments in favor of reading fiction but I would rather go for reading biographies. To avoid getting bored of reading, I do not read two consecutive books on the same subject. This is my personal opinion. Of course you can make your own flow.

Here is a list of the books I read in 2019. I will post a brief summary of each in coming weeks.
  1. The Warrior State: Pakistan in the Contemporary World By T.V. Paul

  2. The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind By Joseph Murphy

  3. The Life and Work of Jalal-ud-din Rumi By Afzal Iqbal

  4. Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki

  5. Jinnah, Pakistan and Islamic Identity By Akbar S. Ahmad

  6. Think and Grow Rich By Napolean Hill

  7. Freedom of Thought and Islam By Shafique Ali Khan

  8. The One Thing By Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan

  9. Handbook: For Technical Writting By Charles T. Brusaw, Gerald J Alred, and Walter E Oliu

  10. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck By Mark Manson

Comments